If you’re wanting to establish up your own blog on Ubuntu, then this is the video clip for you! In this full walkthrough, you’ll establish up your extremely own WordPress setup on an Ubuntu cloud instance.
Many thanks a lot to Percona for sponsoring today’s video clip!
With MySQL 5.7 getting to EOL soon, they’re using the complying with services to assist your organization take care of this approaching adjustment.
– Expert assistance for moving to MySQL 8.0 (or continuing support for MySQL 5.7) ➜ https://hubs.ly/Q01N0ySt0
– More information for movement aid to transfer to MySQL 8.0 ➜ https://hubs.ly/Q01N0ySG0
– Keep running MySQL 5.7 by prolonging its assistance ➜ https://hubs.ly/Q01N0yVq0
LEARN LINUX TV – YOUR HOME FOR LINUX-RELATED FUN AND LEARNING!
— Individual Sections–.
00:00 – Intro.
00:31 – Percona.
02:22 – Setting up a circumstances on Akamai Connected Cloud (Akamai is not needed though).
07:31 – Preliminary instance arrangement prior to setting up WordPress.
15:38 – Installing Apache.
17:21 – Setting up a MariaDB/MySQL Database for WordPress.
26:29 – Downloading as well as drawing out WordPress onto our Ubuntu circumstances.
31:02 – Adding a wordpress arrangement documents to Apache.
34:00 – Installing needed PHP packages for WordPress/Apache.
36:08 – Accessing WordPress and adding last configuration values.
39:18 – Adding a Let’s Encrypt certification to our WordPress server using Certbot.
Authorities post for this video ➜ https://www.learnlinux.tv/?p=2638.
— Support Linux Learning (commission earned)–.
– Receive a 5% discount on an LPI exam coupon ➜ https://learnlinux.link/lpi-voucher.
– Affiliate shop for Linux suitable hardware/accessories ➜ https://learnlinux.link/amazon.
– Become a channel member here on YouTube ➜ https://learnlinux.link/join.
– Become a Patron on Patreon ➜ https://learnlinux.link/patron.
– Mastering Ubuntu Server 4th Edition ➜ http://ubuntuserverbook.com.
– Set up your own cloud web server with Akamai’s Connected Cloud ➜ https://learnlinux.link/akamai.
– Awesome KVM for your Homelab ➜ https://learnlinux.link/tinypilot.
— Recommended stand-alone video clips from Learn Linux Television–.
– Essential tweaks for ALL Linux Servers ➜ https://linux.video/all-servers.
– How to develop a bootable flash drive for mounting Linux ➜ https://linux.video/flash-usb.
– Installing an operating system for Raspberry Pi ➜ https://linux.video/pi-imager.
– How to link to a Linux server via ssh ➜ https://linux.video/ssh.
– Understanding Linux authorizations ➜ https://linux.video/perms.
– OpenSSH Guide ➜ https://linux.video/ssh-guide.
– How to far better secure OpenSSH ➜ https://linux.video/secure-ssh.
– 10 Linux Terminal Tips as well as Tricks to Enhance Your Workflow ➜ https://linux.video/cli-tricks-1.
– Over 15 Terminal Tricks You Should Learn ➜ https://linux.video/cli-tricks-2.
— Recommended Courses from Learn Linux TV–.
– Get up to speed up with taking care of an OpenStack Cloud ➜ https://linux.video/openstack.
– Learn just how to compose your own Bash Scripts ➜ https://linux.video/bash.
– Install, set up, as well as keep a Proxmox VE Cluster ➜ https://linux.video/pve.
– Automate tiresome setup jobs by discovering Ansible ➜ https://linux.video/ansible.
– Learn just how to exit strength (and also utilize it too) ➜ https://linux.video/vim.
— Linux-related Podcasts–.
– Enterprise Linux Security ➜ https://enterpriselinuxsecurity.show.
– The Homelab Show ➜ https://thehomelab.show.
— Fun Linux-related Projects–.
– Run your own Gitlab CE Server ➜ https://linux.video/gitlab.
– Build a Kubernetes Cluster on Proxmox ➜ https://linux.video/pve-k8s.
– Set up your very own Nextcloud Server ➜ https://linux.video/nextcloud.
— Official Learn Linux TV Sites–.
– Main website ➜ https://www.learnlinux.tv.
– Community ➜ https://community.learnlinux.tv.
– Which distro do I use? ➜ https://learnlinux.link/mydistro.
– My recording equipment (commissions gained) ➜ https://learnlinux.link/recording-stuff.
— Content Ethics–.
– The complying with short article covers the standards and also rules Learn Linux television complies with ➜ https://www.learnlinux.tv/content-ethics.
LearnLinuxTV is not liable for any type of damages that might emerge from any kind of use of the content as well as information that’s being provided. The audience is anticipated to comply with best judgement and to make his/her/their finest decisions while functioning with production or non-production software application, systems and hardware.
#Linux #LinuxTutorial #LinuxDistro.