Tape-recorded July 26, 2021 – With all the various methods to construct a site, it can be tough to select the right technique. The popularity of web page contractors offers people even extra choices to select from. Rachel “Win” Winchester, a product designer and also WordPress expert, intends to make this selection less complicated for you by sharing her journey with the preferred WordPress web page building contractor, Elementor.
You’ll discover about Rachel’s choice to begin utilizing Elementor, the benefits and drawbacks of building Elementor websites for clients, and also exactly how she prepares to maintain using it in the future for freelance job.
By the end of this talk, you will be one step more detailed to responding to the question: is a web page contractor right for me?
This discussion is excellent for:
– UI/UX Designers seeking to develop their mockups or models into real-time web sites without jeopardizing their layouts to fit the platform
– Front-end programmers, engineers, and also developers curious concerning “code-less” items in their ecological community that are in some cases seen as “competitors”.
– Entrepreneurs and also hobbyists without design, growth, or coding experience that are searching for the most effective way to produce an internet site by themselves.
– WordPress enthusiasts who listen to the words “Elementor” “User Experience” as well as “web page builder” frequently and need to know what the heck is taking place.
– Anyone comparing WordPress page contractors (Divi, Beaver Builder).
– Anyone contrasting Elementor to the Gutenberg block editor.
– Anyone contrasting Elementor to page builders on other platforms (Wix and Squarespace).
Rachel Winchester began her trip with WordPress 4 years ago to experiment with building websites. 2 years ago she started making use of Elementor to get more control and also adaptability over her websites’ themes.